Wednesday 17 April 2013

Goldwell Hair Products.


My new absolute favourite hair products minus one that I'm going to do a seperate post on in a few weeks after I have used it a little bit more so I can give more of an informed opinion. These however I have been using much more often, and I absolutely love them. I used to love KMS and used Silk Sheen religiously until I found these Goldwell products.

My hairdresser had been using this in my hair and each time I noticed that my hair felt like silk for days after wards. When she told me what it was, I brought both the shampoo and conditioner as well as a spray that is like a moisturising heat protectant spray for Blonde and Highlighted hair.

Basically the Shampoo makes my hair feel so clean, and the conditioner makes it feel extremely soft and silky. My hair definitely looks silkier and shinier after using it and they smell like passionfruit so I have absolutely no complaints. I always use the spray after towel drying my hair and I am really liking it paired with my Moroccan oil for keeping it soft and shiny. 

Will definitely be repurchasing these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment