Friday 29 March 2013

Sukin Skincare.


I have always been a little bit obsessed with trying new skin care, because I have always craved perfect clear, glowing skin. I don't have bad skin, but I always want it to be better so when I heard about this skin care brand I couldn't wait to try it. I purchased these from Priceline for about AU$17 each (I think) and this is actually my second bottle of the moisturiser and almost finished the toner because they are both really great products.

For those of you haven't heard of Sukin - it is an Australian natural skincare range, but they also have products such as Shampoo, Conditioner etc. One product I am going to definitely try next is the Rose Hip Oil which I have heard great things about.

Hydrating Mist Toner
This toner is Alcohol and Paraben Free and contains chamomile and rose water to "help soothe, tone and cool tired skin". I use it every night after washing my face. It feels so nice and refreshing and doesn't make my skin feel tight which I have noticed some other toners do. I do think it has helped make my skin look more refreshed, and it always feels really soft and clean. 

Facial Moisturiser 
I really like this moisturiser, like I said this is my second bottle. My first impression of this moisturiser was good, because I thought it smelt like fruit tingles but subtle enough not to smell sickly sweet. I don't really notice anymore, but I only use a small amount at night after washing and toning my skin, and also in the mornings after washing my face before applying my makeup.

I am looking forward to trying other products from this brand and will definitely share my opinions on them when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment