Saturday 11 May 2013

April Favourites.


I know I am a little late posting this, but better late than never. This month is absolutely flying by, I haven't really shared to much information about it yet but I am having Breast Augmentation done this Friday which is so exciting, although extremely scary. So for the last few weeks I have been trying to get an assignment done, exercising as much as possible (as I won't be able to for the next two weeks) and organising my wardrobe so I can get rid of all of the clothes that soon wont fit me anymore - which I will definitely be putting on eBay, and I will give you the links if you want to check them out.

For the month of April I fell in love with a few new products, and rediscovered a couple of old ones as well. I have been using a lot of different products during May as well so I will post my May favourites probably late next week!

Clarisonic Mia in Baby Pink - I am so glad I finally decided to get this product. I have been using it for about 2 months and it has improved my skin dramatically. I have acne prone skin and always have, I have never had terrible acne but its not unusual to get a couple of break outs here and there. I feel like since I have been using my Clarisonic Mia that has decreased sufficiently and when I get a break out it goes away much quicker. My skin is left feeling so clean without feeling stripped of the necessary oils. I have been using it with the Neutrogena Acne wash in Grapefruit which I think is pretty good but I will do a more in depth review with this and some good products to use with it.

Soap & Glory Hand Food - I got this travel size hand cream for $5 which I think is such a great price and is the perfect size for my handbag. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling sicky.

LumiNail - This month I have been using LumiNail a lot mostly these three colurs; Miami Pink, Carribean Coral and Long Island Lilac. I like these polishes, but I don't think it is the quality of a manicure from a salon as it is easy to peel off if you pick at them the slightest bit. I do like them though and they do last longer than normal nail polish.

MAC Face and Body Foundation - I have been liking this foundation for when I want less coverage than I get from my Pro Long Wear foundation. I use a couple of layers and apply it with a dense powder brush which I might give more detailed review on later. 

MAC 134 Powder Brush - I like this brush for applying MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural or my Nude by Nature powder. Is perfectly dense and wide and easy to use.

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer - I have been using this almost everyday underneath my eyes and the tiniest bit goes a long way. I literally use the smallest amount and still have too much. I really like the way this concealer makes me look much more awake.

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub - I absolutely love this lip scrub, perfect for regular use without scrubbing too much and leaving your lips sore. My lips always feel soft and absorb lip balm so much better after using this. I have been using this for months, but a lot over the last few weeks and remember why I love it so much.

Jimmy Choo Perfume - I am absolutely in love with this perfume, I have been using it every day without fail and it smells lovely all day. This is definitely my new all time perfume!

No comments:

Post a Comment