Friday 3 May 2013

Everyday Pretty Things.


I thought I would do a quick post about things I use/wear everyday that deserved a mention! I was going to post my April Favourites today but decided to do this one first, and that will be up either tomorrow or the next day. These are kind of like my monthly favourites, the things I always love but don't want to post in my favourites every single month.

Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet - I have been using this wallet for about 3 years after receiving it as an 18th birthday present. I love this wallet and can't see myself ever buying myself a different one as this will last me forever, I use it everyday and it still looks brand new.

Thomas Sabo Pearl Bracelet - I love this bracelet so much I wear it every single day. I have a cross charm on it because it is small and simple and even though I am not overly religious, I definitely believe in having faith so this is definitely my favourite bracelet.

Michael Kors Silver Watch - I am not positive on the exact model of this watch. I have been wearing it for about a year, and am strongly considering buying it in gold. I love this watch as it is so big and bulky and I don't have to wear much other jewelery with it because it is such a statement piece.

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Perfume - I love this for an everyday floral scent and the bottle is just beautiful. I love this perfume as it doesn't smell to strong and has a very elegant smell, rather than a cheaper celebrity made perfume, although I do have a lot of other perfumes that I love aswell.

Rayban Cats - I have these in brown and black, but I will be selling the black ones as on my fair skin and light hair I feel like they are just too dark for me. (If you are interested in buying them please let me know, they are in perfect condition as I never wear them - come with case for about $100). These look so different to any other sunglasses I've worn. They kind of remind me of Chopper Reid, but I love them!!

MAC Plushglass in Fulfilled - I have only had this particular colour for a few days but before then I would have included a different one maybe Pinkarat. I love MAC lipglosses but this one has quickly become my favourite.

NARS Orgasm Blush - This product has a lot of hype in the beauty blog/youtube community and I think it is absolutely well deserved. This is my absolute favourite blush of all time and I use it basically every single day. It has the prettiest gold specs through it and I really feel like it compliments my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment